BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-18217

1. 9,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26265
    Hi George

At $1.50 BRN would be valued at about 2.7 billion dollars.

For this to be the case the CEO must have kept his promise to announce commercial take up of AKIDA and mass production of AKD1000 would be underway at TSMC which is slated for second half 2021.

If this is the case then no I would not be disappointed because I personally would be in substantially greater profit and potentially looking forward to receiving dividends in 2022.

Again if this is the case I would also be looking forward to feedback from BRN about the performance of the recently fabricated AKD2000 chip which would be undergoing validation. I would also have feedback from BRN about the specs for AKD3000.

I said at the beginning of this year that 50 cents by Christmas 2020 would mean BRN was on track and set for a good 2021. Not quite there yet but it is feeling likely in my opinion.

Compared to many I am quite conservative with my valuations even though from my research I knew months ago all the things that AKD1000 can do that are currently surprising other shareholders who have listened to Anil’s presentation to the Tech Field Day.

I have posted about them many times and they have been spoken about by BRN so it obviously takes time for the market to catch up with what companies actually do that gives them value.

I was truly surprised that Branded did not know about AKD1000’s capacity to share the learning of one chip with other AKD1000’s in a network. This has been stated many times by BRN and while I have posted multiple times about how this could work with swarm drones and security cameras looking for a terrorist or lost child in airports I even posted in the last week about how AKIDA being used to detect heart disease in hospitals could automatically update all other devices as new research is made available.

The market is slowly waking up to BRN’s potential.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.