BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-18880

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Agree completely with this Hamilton66.

The SP is static but purposely made so. Looking throughout the week at the course of sales there are many that sales that are double digits or single digit sales 7, 16 etc. to keep the SP down. Someone has been accumulating a lot so the SP being static for this reason and still having solid volume (compared to the days of 3-10 cents) with no news for about two weeks. These are all good signs and if loose hands are looking somewhere else, it is up to them to risk missing the train once it leaves.

No news is good too that the company is working hard. I do think there may be an announcement about another EAP partner dropped too before a revenue/sales contract is announced, possibly in the medical field/area seeing this area is generally less competitive than other markets and also government backed. This is based on no evidence at all, just a feeling that investor relations would want to contact their shareholders with some kind of news soon even if it isn't price sensitive.

I do like the skepticism here as well and it is healthy and needed. I can see our resident traders getting a bit twitchy with no SP spikes recently, but us investors are pretty chilled as usual.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.