BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-18916

1. 9,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26226
    Hi jtardif999

Yes it seems to all be there for the taking.

The real clue in all of this is that NASA are paying Vorago to harden AKD1000. This has to be the last step before heading into space because as Peter van der Made states they have only used tried and tested components in AKD1000 so from years of experience NASA would already know that these components can be hardened because it has been done before. Surely to pay to have it hardened means they have already worked out it is what they are going to use????

I have been trying to contextualise what 1 mW of power consumption looks like apart from saying it is 1/1000th of a watt and have come up with the following:

1 milliwatt (mW) = 0.0010 joules of energy per second.

One AA battery at 2.5 watts stores 277 joules of energy.

So if you ran AKD1000 on the IBM DVS data set using a AA battery you would be able to run the data set through AKD1000 277,000 times before you would drain the battery. More likely the battery will go past its use by date before AKD1000 drains it.

A Seiko digital watch normally has a 3V battery.

According to a google search a lithium ion rechargeable watch battery will " in direct sunlight for 3 minutes ... produce enough energy to run the watch for 24 hours."

I have a Seiko digital rechargeable watch for my everyday watch. Seiko recommend changing the battery every ten years. AKD1000 uses less power than my digital watch and then some. You stick it on a railway line in the middle of nowhere with the solar panel off a watch and a rechargeable watch battery and it will detect vibration for the next ten years and give directions to lost grey nomads without skipping a beat.

I still cannot get my head fully around the lack of power required by AKD1000 as it is beyond anything I have previously contemplated in my 6 plus decades.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.