BRN 3.66% 19.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19075

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    Hello to all holders, let me start by outlining I have an interest in the stock I'm about to discuss but a bigger interest in BRN.

I would encourage all BRN shareholders to view and read today's posts on the RAC site and while doing so pay particular attention to the posts of a gentleman who goes by the handle of RaceOncology. This particular poster is the CSO, Chief Scientific Officer, Board member and roughly 10% shareholder of RAC. Observe the value in clear communication and the direct clearing up of any misinformation, the willingness to answer shareholder questions and engage on a regular basis. Take into consideration that today was also the agm for RAC.

RAC like BRN have had a phenomenal 12months but unlike our posts they seem to have avoided the bashers, its hard not to think this may be because of the access to a senior member of the organisation. My hope would be this could happen for us, I've asked via email, unfortunately unlike some I don't seem to have much joy in this area.
    Good luck to all, hope you enjoy the read regardless if you enjoy bio stocks or tech stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $357.7K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1865658 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 171858 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.