BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A bit of an update: We (the company) have at least 7 patents in...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

A bit of an update:

We (the company) have at least 7 patents in progress..it's a very unpredictable process, regarding when a patent will be granted, we (the company) have been a little unlucky to have a newbie examiner with some of those patents, often our patents are compared to completely unrelated applications, but we still have to answer the examiner's questions.

There has been a lot of personnel turnover at the US patent office lately...we (Brainchip) seem to be having to answer questions to a new examiner every few months.

The Perth team are fully focused on Akida 2 and Akida 3 as in development and research, these are for markets 2 and 5 years out...we will continue to file patents as we are developing new technologies for intelligent machines.

Once again, reinforcing my belief that, chatter about takeovers and the like should probably be buried for the current period as the company endeavour to bring Akida 1000 to the commercial market.

Love Brainchip...try to ignore the market share price, I know it's hard, I watch the opening and off and on during the trading day, but I'm so, so comfortable about where we as a company are heading, like many long termers, we have truly ridden some big waves, but clear, smooth waters aren't far away...At ease team...we've earned a break, before the real fireworks, fire up...enjoy wink.pngcool.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.