BRN 0.00% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19082

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    Hi Fibbo1...you're are reading into things that aren't there...relax, it is simply my sense of humour !

2021 is already been stated as the year that we fire up...you are already aware of that.

I have already made my opinion very clear, twice now, regarding the Podcasts...it's been a little slack, and after Lou mentioned it, I immediately said I personally thought it should start on January 5, being the first Tuesday in the month....I'm expecting a Podcast just like you and everyone else.

Last night I almost emailed Lou to ask if it was on...communication is key.

I don't need to mention this, but I will, I have been following Peter's et al patents quite closely and a couple of hours ago I emailed Peter, he happened to answer me very quickly from Perth, it wasn't confidential, otherwise he would never have answered my question about the patents.

I also told him how one of our posters had paid and kindly put his presentation up on You Tube, which Peter thought was very nice that the shareholders had a chance to view, I mentioned a few other private things which is part of my friendship, I'm not special, I simply decided to share, like I always do without causing Peter or the company any embarrassment...please let it go....thanks Tech smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.