BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19415

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Hey JohnnyLeota, while I don't agree with everything you say I do think it is is beneficial for all shareholders to have alternate views expressed and clear failings by the company to be highlighted. From my perspective the podcast is a non event, it will certainly have no impact on share price as legally they can not share any price sensitive information in this forum....The kicker for me is that this podcast was proposed by Brainchip and now they have stuffed it up twice in a row....100% strike rate so far.
    Don't promise extra comms if you cant follow through and certainly don't provide company updates through individual HC Posters.

It was a big relief to see the quality and professionalism of Peters recent presentation in comparison to some of our investor updates...this to me shows that they are putting the effort in where it counts. The product is great.... they are doing wonders with a very limited budget... they have world-class technical leadership with Anil and Peter....but their comms really does suck...if I had a choice this is certainly my preference for a company weak spot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.