BRN 3.23% 30.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19459

1. 10,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27537
    I am not suggesting that Brainchip and Amazon are working on this together that is why I highlighted the point of the article which is the size of this one addressable market. Probably two to three months ago Peter van der Made and the CEO referred to a valuation of the edge market by Tractica of 50 billion dollars by I think from memory 2025. Since that time more and more areas of potential use of edge technology have arisen and various other posters have posted other reports and analysis all attempting to put a number on what the market for edge technology might be worth.

Midway through last year the CEO of Brainchip stated that they only needed to capture 10% of the edge market to build a very fine company. Since that time the growth in the edge potential market has been continuous so if you take this $949 billion market for the industrial IOT if Brainchip only captured 1% little percent of this market that would be $9.49 billion. Even half a percent is still over $4 billion.

If you go to the Brainchip web site they have under Applications AKD1000 vibration analysis for determining the health of bearings sitting there ready for someone to take up and implement.

Given what we have been told and know about the scarcity of Brainchip resources it seems interesting to me that the first application they have prepared ready to go is one for vibration analysis.

Logic suggests to me that this must be because they have some early access customer on an EAP for this specific use of AKD1000 technology otherwise they would have been working on something else first for a real EAP customer.

Now of course this is just speculation on may part but it fits with what Ken Scarince stated in his reply to YoungInvestor that there staff are exhausted but happily doing what it takes with scarce human resources to provide technical support to a select group of EAP customers.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $588.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.0¢ $5.010M 16.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1154732 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 331583 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.