BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Those of you who had read my posts will know that I was unbiased...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Those of you who had read my posts will know that I was unbiased in presenting information which many saw as a critic.

For example, lately, I have put a wet blanket on takeover rumors in 'Ann: Initial Director's Interest Notice - Carrick’ post, and debunked the so-called Cochlear patent in the ‘Cochlear’ post.I have recently replied to a post disclosing my position in the company and a glimpse of my view.

Today to me was the right moment for me to exit my position. I have sold all of mine for 37.5c today.Tape-out was a natural progression to the chip commercialization so I don’t know how that news could have buoyed the SP by 10%. The only alternative explanation I can think of is that this has somewhat given confidence to those who were unsure of the likelihood to commercialization.Unlike some others, my conscience won’t allow me to upramp the stock just to clear my position so I stayed level-headed in my input in the forum.

There are many reasons why I have decided to clear my position which involves technical aspects along with management concerns.
    However, other equally weighed reason for selling is that this fund can be better invested in other shares in my portfolio. I may revisit this stock if it comes back down to the level I see attractive.

I contemplated whether I should post my years-long research on this forum but decided against it. Now that I’m no longer a shareholder, it will not be fair to other shareholders who are trapped at a higher price than the current SP if I disclose it.

Hope today's momentum continues for you guys.

GLTA.
    And always do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.