BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

And that said Jack was that.Patents are like home security if...

1. 9,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26236
    And that said Jack was that.

Patents are like home security if they really want to get in they will but in the markets which count patents are respected.

At a practical level I have a sensor and two sales people knock on my door. One says buy my chip it does everything AKIDA does and it’s $15.00. The other one says this is a genuine AKIDA chip as used by NASA and it’s $15.00 . By the way for an additional fee you can also use the NASA logo on your product literature.

So obviously I will buy the knock off AKIDA chip and risk being hauled through the courts and having to pay damages because I will get free publicity.

Noway I say to myself I will not even mention the fact I am using the knock off chip as I am happy not to let my market know that I am using the equivalent of the world famous AKIDA technology that NASA has embraced as I am comfortable loosing the marketing opportunity that comes with buying the real AKIDA chip.

The bottom line is BrainChip’s Board and CEO and legal team have perfectly positioned AKIDA and there is nothing to fear from the bottom dwellers of the corporate world regardless of what country they hale from.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.