BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Well I have just started posting here and have only been in the...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Well I have just started posting here and have only been in the stock for four or five months. I’ve stated previously what my background is and offered opinions based off that. They didn’t fit the profile of what people wanted to read so it was shouted down or ignored. It’s a stock that has potential but it’s yet to earn a decent dollar and it’s management team aren’t very good. A look at the company performance in the last five years shows that clearly. I feel that this could be a good company but have little confidence in the current management team which was a common refrain in these threads in the last two or three years. As I’ve stated in the last two pages this share price is going nowhere until a commercial contract is announced or there is a significant uptick in revenue. The buyers have little confidence in the company so aren’t prepared to pay more and the sellers are either sitting on large losses so won’t sell and are hoping or are sycophants who are adamant it’s a $30bn company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.