BRN 3.57% 21.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19716

1. 6,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    Johnny,
    Perhaps you could review your communication style, so that your comments do not come across as opinionated high hatting.

As far as one can tell from your comments, your research seems to be derived from HC.

You state that the company has no income as if that were a surprise to people who have been invested in this company for several years, .

You have not displayed a deep understanding of the technology and have ignored the remarkable progress which the company has made over the last 12 months.

Nor do you seem to be aware that, all going to plan, the company expects to be in a position to announce revenue generating events in the first quarter of next year.

You have denigrated management, yet that same management includes the inventors of the technology which you have the good grace to acknowledge has some potential.

Management has been, and remains constrained by NDAs.

You castigate anyone who expresses an optimistic outlook for the company.

When someone expresses a contrary view or points to weaknesses in your comments, you resort to bombast and belittlement of your perceived antagonists.

As Philip the Bastard said:

He gives the bastinado with his tongue.
    Our ears are cudgeled. ...
    Zounds, I was never so bethumped with words
    Since I first called my brother’s father Dad

The point is that you are welcome to express your opinions, particularly if they exhibit a current understanding of the position of the company, whether or not anyone else agrees with it, and it may receive a civil hearing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
0.008(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $568.6K 2.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 492003 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1265589 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.