BRN 1.14% 21.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I’d appreciate if you’d drop the patronising. I’m in it, as...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I’d appreciate if you’d drop the patronising. I’m in it, as stated, because I have a small holding in four spec stocks. It’s my gambling if you like considering I don’t frequent the TAB. Does this give me the right to question the way the company is run, yes. Does this give me the right to post my opinions on this board, yes. Should you tell someone who has questioned these things to sell up and move on if they don’t accept the current status, absolutely not. My take on this company is the blind sycophancy towards the stock by the majority of holders has held it back and provided management with a free pass. As stated there is tech there that is a winner. That’s irrelevant if the management expertise isn’t there to capitalise on it. I’ve worked alongside and for many companies that failed to fulfil potential because of fanboys or backslappers. It’s one of the main reasons businesses fail. I’d quite like this company to succeed of which there is a chance. There’s also a chance it will fail which is precisely what has happened in this company for the last 15 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $412.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $497.2K 2.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 937145 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 292451 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.