BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-19775

1. 10,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27198
    Lots of competition in this space really but the drones working in teams and sharing information fits with what AKIDA technology can do while at the same time learning incrementally. This Boeing work is of course for defence applications however on their web site they also state they are working on drones for search, rescue and disaster recovery. The only recent statement by the CEO on drones was that AKIDA was being looked at for search, rescue and disaster recovery. Boeing's web site and all the articles I have been able to find do not disclose much at all about the brain that is being used but you would not expect too much information when it is for the military nor would you expect too much from Brainchip if it were involved for the same reason.

I am excited by this but am not factoring it into how I view the value of Brainchip as it remains highly speculative although it is not such as to require one to be medicated and placed on watch by a medical professional as having slipped into delusion.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.