BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-20216

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    A very happy good morning to everyone,

It’s now Dec, we should are all be happy and kind in kindred spirits towards one another (lets all leave the pent up emotional, issues til Jan 2021 or not at all ! )

Lou’s podcast was absolutely brilliant, very informative, he was able to relay all information, in simple laymen terms which could be easily understood by every single shareholder including us ones without degrees and fully understanding this high tech technology. ( Ones that disagree, I challenge you to speak for that lengthy duration, without conversing with another person and continual ohs , err and umm’s being broadcasted)

The actual costs of the chips being made / manufactured, will never be disclosed due to confidentiality for any solid contractual purchase orders not now, nor in the future, it will never transpire.

example in units

1. A purchases. 20

2. B purchases 30

3. C purchases 40

Would A, B, C purchase/orders be the same costs , possibly not.

Yes the word paranoid was used, to relate this in simple laymen terms would you want your spouse/ partner to know you were having an affair ?
    Hence BRN has to be completely protective and secretive of everything they do.

So much is going on behind the scenes, we must at all times realise as shareholders we are mushrooms, including the rest of the market. (as shareholders being part owners of the company we have no extended privileges, yes we have all invested monies, let the experts do what they do best, YES they all know they are fully accountable and also answerable to both the board and also shareholders. research Premier investments they are now on 1st notice)

Discussions with suitable companies nor do contracts transpire overnight. (My mere interpretation is BRN are in for the long hall not the short duration nor do they want to align themselves with a one Johnny overnighter to derive a quick buck to shut shareholders up, another big tick for me)

Something great has been bought to the forefront, however it still , does have a 6 day time lapse in Australian time, although a great find sometimes best to keep silent as Willy Wonkers counterparts are always looking and searching.

Kindest

Nan xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.