BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-205

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Don't blame you for being cynical sinic. I too became cynical when nothing eventuated as Louis predicted it would in terms of revenue. I was also furious with the lack of communication from Louis and sold out after having been in the stock from the very beginning. However AKIDA was always the main goal and I guess time was needed to allow Peter and the team to develop it ... and there was not much Louis could say until that development was complete. When independent analysts started saying in recent months that AKIDA was ground-breaking and that BRN had the potential to be a serious player in the AI market ... I bought back in and am very happy holding as manufacture of the chip nears completion. Why? Because it was not the company saying that ... but independent qualified analysts.
    You suggest a lack of professional investment is a cause for worry. Well who knows what due diligence on AKIDA is going on behind the scenes. Louis has already mentioned a large Korean company is in the process of validating AKIDA.
    Then of course we have seen BRN hold joint demonstrations at industry exhibitions with the likes of Tata. Don't think Tata would be doing that if it thought BRN was a dud.
    All this tells me BRN's time in the sun is near and that at the current share price ... BRN represents an extraordinary opportunity to reap very large rewards when the first deals are signed. Of course until that first deal is signed it remains a speculative investment however recent activity suggests that the speculative risk associated with BRN is reducing by the minute. If there is a better risk vs reward stock on the ASX I'd like to see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.