BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-208

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I agree with your submission dragonstar74 ..I hope the founders don't sell any of their interests....If this is going to be the start of what some here call the the 4th Industrial revolution.....Then I think the BRN S/price will "spike" significantly on any positive news whether it be on/of the development of a fully functional Chip or an IP Lic" revenue agreement with lot's of revenue streams...then I can't see why it couldn't hit say $1.00 - $2.00 in just a few days of those positive announcements happening especially with the FOMO crowds, ...current s/holders topping up and all those other investors that are still sitting on the side lines waiting for formal confirmation from the Co as being the main catalysts for what I think will be a stampeed for BRN s/hares.........

Then once all this is out of the way ......... imo, I think the founder will then move on and disclose his new Akida 2 version...whilst all the other Co will be left way too far back trying to get up to speed/catch up games...... So why can't it be possible that say maybe in a year or two why the BRN S/price could hit high $$$ s/price figures... If that was to evenuate I would personally like to see the Co do a buy back of shares rather than pay any dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.