BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mate I have more day traded this stock since Feb than a long...

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1151
    Mate I have more day traded this stock since Feb than a long term hold, waiting for some charting structure to work with as its a relatively new stock. Well and truly up as first buys were around 10 cents.
    I only short term speckys and hold once I'm convinced they are a STOCK with revenue and growth potential.
    But Dilson123 if your selling at a loss, then just own it. Remember to sell at 35 and buy back at 30 is a 16% gain in itself or 2 years gain on your managed super fund account. There's many ways to skin this cat. Many don't like to share how they trade, they just buy and hold using hope as thier technical tool and rely on forums to energise them trying to align thier though processes as a safety net.
    Tired of hearing weak hands this and quitters that. To each thier own. While some are catching falling knives, others use patience to find new entries. Find a strategy and don't rely on upramping to move a stock. People that bought at 85 cents have a different view than others that were in earlier.
    Dont get married to a stock and keep telling yourself it will recover. While brn is down 5%, others held are up 6% & 11% today. Opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $807.2K 4.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1828984 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 514555 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.