BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Lucky you Deena. As much as I love BRN and believe in their...

1. 3,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Lucky you Deena. As much as I love BRN and believe in their tech, I can't help feeling quite frustrated. My funds are tied up at 44 cents and severely in the red (double digits) We are in low 30s now hooray....

Call me unlucky or cursed, and I am not trying to put this wholly on Brainchip or LDN however their presentation in October which was in the eyes of holders lacklustre in its appearance though not its content partly had some bearing on where we find the SP now. LDN or management may not look at SP much and be far removed from it however this impacts myself and others. I know their presentations have improved since.

Second, if that NASA EAP was given the credence it deserved and properly announced through ASX, I am 100% certain that this announcement ALONE would have definitely kept holders interested and the SP in the 40s range. Hence I would have had an opportunity to consolidate my holdings. What makes it worse is when your capital is tied up at 44 with no funds to even reduce your cost average.

Hoping for SP to rebound to mid - high 30s again and SOON. We need a Substantial announcement from BRN for that to happen. Is anyone in a similar position ?
    Wishing the best of luck to all

Last edited by Zacsydney: 18/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.