BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-2193

1. 6,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4194
    @mcm1636 Well, we all have our way of investing or trading as I take pleasure in taking profits where I see it fit, & as I can't say that much about all the Mushrooms as if their disclosure is the true position when they BUY or SELL or if they have Sold out, but all the sudden they have averaged down mysteriously by not selling any shares as @Stanm3 has stated that certain investor never sold but has averaged down to 5c mysteriously...

I don't have that problem with that as it doesn't bother me to disclose if I sell or buy or hold or Not hold,

I don't have any problem voicing my opinion about the Management in their Incompetency how this company has been run in the past,
    I find trading with FA & TA go hand in hand for me, as I see it all in charts & if you willing to part with your shares to make a profit as I do & @Stanm3... @Realinfo, I can't say much about @glutenfree if he is trading,

I have voiced my opinion in the past that this stock will pull back if it reaches certain criteria in TA, FA. & I have stated this several times in the past in my previous posts with charts that the SP has hit a brick wall & it will pull back several times,.
    I am not saying that I am right but just stating my opinion,...when it comes to share-trading take it or leave is my view.
    Last edited by dolci: 24/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.