BRN 3.03% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

There is no profit in talking about a takeover as it will not...

1. 10,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27044
    There is no profit in talking about a takeover as it will not happen next year or the next five years.

As long as Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and Robert Mitro remain friends which they clearly will they have sufficient shares to exceed 25% and as such can block a takeover.

As a long term holder I am extremely confident that if these three men stand together and advise shareholders that a takeover is not in their best interests they would easily muster another 25% from the long term retail holders such as myself. I also suspect quite strongly that all of the engineering staff would also be loyal to Peter and Anil and also accept their recommendation.

So unless these three men do a complete backflip which I would think would be extraordinary a takeover is not going to happen next year or in the next five years. The financial future of this company is now assured and there are so many yet to be revealed opportunities there is no imperative for an offer of any description to be considered or solicited.

So can we please stop wasting time on this implausible hypothetical.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $553.4K 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 2760881 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 295070 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.