BRN 8.82% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Many are saying goodbye and good riddance to 2020, cos 2021 will...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Many are saying goodbye and good riddance to 2020, cos 2021 will be so much better. It is my wish that this sentiment is realised, because I want to be optimistic.

However, I believe the year ahead is going to place millions of people in jeopardy, and present the world with difficulties and problems we haven’t seen in decades, dare I say never before.

Vaccines aside, Covid will continue to ravage the world and disrupt economic activity for many months, some say years. Countries great and small are facing debt levels not seen before, which will limit how much assistance they can provide to their communities.

I have said before in relation to trading - ‘dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee’

I believe in the year ahead, we must be even more nimble footed and diligent with our investing, to avoid the pitfalls of market volatility, that IMO will be the norm.

I believe though, that our little battler will be one of the bright lights in a sea of gloom.

Let us all enjoy a safe and healthy New Year, good humoured and respectful commune on HC, and lots of successful investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.123M 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 775285 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.