BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-22491

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Just sitting here watching "Today", thinking about the year ahead.
    Akida, and compettitors like Loihi are so unique. Its a new dawn in computing.
    We are witnessing the unfolding of a new era, and possibly the rise of a super power in the chip industry.
    What we have here, and make no mistake about it, is a master stroke in business acumen by the CEO and or the people advising him.

THE EAP is the masters stroke!!!

This will prove to be the pivotal decision when they write the story about this future giant. And what a story it will be. Secret research with NDA clients, phone calls to executives in Ford NASA, phone calls and meetings with Government security discussing China, ect ect.

I had a very clever business man advising me on my investment in Brainchip. He was looking at the fundamentals and basically thinks Im crazy. But the EAPs are the key, and these dont rate in the fundamentals.

Brainchip have one shot to corner this market and I believe they have done this now by working with industry giants, zeroing in on what they need and Ironing out the issues BEFORE THE RELEASE.

AKIDA 1 in production but AKIDA2 and and 3 are already in the Lab. This puts us years ahead of the competition.
    Something that is hard to put a value on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.