BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-22983

1. 9,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25643
    I have also celebrated for Dolci - vindication of her plain as the nose on a Mt Rushmore face that her graphs showed BRN in up trend - Tech because he has been attacked by an absent looser for many years because of his support of this company - For the increase in price vindicating mine and the view of many other holders that the increase over Christmas did not properly reflect the significance of NASA and Renesas announcements.

However having celebrated I am mindful that in the background during the Christmas period leading up to today the ASX approved bots were working overtime to control the price.

I have asked this question and the logical answer is that the true value of the NASA & Renesas announcements had not been properly factored into the price and this presented a bit of a bit led manipulation opportunity.

Was this a trading or accumulation opportunity I don’t know but beware just because the bots were suppressed late today it does not mean they will not be back at work tomorrow.

I look at bots a bit like an annoying younger brother who wants to come into my bedroom to play with my toys. He asks nicely first off, then starts hitting the door then try’s complaining to mum and crying but while ever I ignore him and keep the door closed my toys are safe and eventually he will get tired and fall asleep.

I have said this so many times if you decide to sell let it be your decision not one which you have been manipulated into making.

Sorry for the above just my grandfatherly protective side coming out.

My opinion only DYOR.

Personally as a greedy investor cannot wait for the VOC international partnership detection announcement which the CEO stated is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.