BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Cyber securityI've ended up on Kostantinos Demertzis' mailing...

1. 6,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    Cyber security
    I've ended up on Kostantinos Demertzis' mailing list when I downloaded one of his cyber security papers. This presentation discusses the use of SNN to foil Domain Generation Algorithm (DGA), which has evolved as one of the most dangerous and “undetectable” digital security deception methods.

https://www.academia.edu/9440090/Evolving_Smart_URL_Filter_in_a_Zone_based_Policy_Firewall_for_Detecting_Algorithmically_Generated_Malicious_Domains?email_work_card=abstract-read-more

Evolving Smart URL Filter in a Zone-based Policy Firewall for Detecting Algorithmically Generated Malicious Domain

Introduction an innovative an Evolving Smart URL- Filter in a Zone Based Policy Firewall(eSULF) for detecting algorithmically generated Malicious Domains Names'
    –it is abiologically inspired artificial intelligence security technique as it uses Spiking Neural Networks.
    –the efficiency of the propose! eSURLF approach has been compared to otherevolving and bio-inspired learning methods, namely:
    –Feed Forward Neural Networks using "article Swarm optimi$ation (FNNPSO) and
    –Gene Expression programming (GEP),
    –a main a!vantage of eSuRLF is the fact that it reduces overhead and overallanalysis times by classifying malicious domains with high accuracy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.