BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-24467

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Thought i might do a little post about the future and what is actually possible...

In reference to Brave New World - It looks as if it's true that we are entering into this ''new age'' of technology and the ''technocracy'' which has been predicted... If you think governments are the deciders, I'd suggest you have a read of this book and relate it to the changes in this world. I also don't mind if anyone disagrees as this is my opinion. This book was published in 1932 and it's fascinating at how much he has gotten right 89 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WaUkZXKA30

The link above is an interview by Aldous Huxley from 1962 titled ''The ultimate revolution''. If you skip to 35 minutes, he begins to talk about the implantation of electrodes into the brains of rats, chickens and eventually humans. 59 years later... What do you think has been happening during this time, and what advances in technology do you think have been figured out which we have no clue about.

If you go to Peter's Twitter account, one of the first articles he shared was an experiment in relation to the implantation of electrodes in rats, I'd suggest reading this... It is a very eye opening experiment which shows you what could be possible '' Miguel Nicolelis links rats' minds via computer'' . If you look at Peter's twitter bio... It reads '' When computers learn like the human brain, the world changes''.

What I'm trying to share with you is that anything is possible, and by 2030 this company could quite literally be the biggest money generator world wide. If you think that a ''BrainChip'' is impossible, I suggest you open your mind. Technology is the closest thing to magic.
    Last edited by Bigbonzo101: 17/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.