BRN 2.86% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-24945

1. 9,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26413
    This github site is maintained by a Brainchip scientist/engineer out of the French office of Brainchip. As developments occur either as a result of developed improvements, customers advising that their a problem, or even someone in Brainchip finding a problem or a better solution the Brainchip person in charge in this case Kevin Tsiknos will go on and make the change or add the update and for reasons known only to those who like to use jargon to make what they do seem more important github sensibly automatically creates a log of the time and date of the change and who made it for later reference which they call 'commits'. I suspect that someone thought it was clever to use this jargon to denote when the moderator of the site committed to the change.

I remember sadly all those years ago when I had a problem with an early phone that was web connected asking my daughter about it and she saying "Yes everyone's got that problem you will be sent a patch.". I am still waiting for this patch to turn up as I think it would now be collectable as I won't open it I will keep it in its plastic and save it. Just kidding. Jargon in the tech industry is endemic and frightens people with intelligence away.

My opinion only. Someone younger like uiux can probably give you a much better explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.174M 6.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 185137 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 920196 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.