BRN 1.47% 16.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-25077

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Following on from the cousins theory with Sensorcortek, @DrPutin recently mentioned Bertanan Mesko who i follow on tweeter under Berci Mesko. He seems to be very passionate about ai in healthcare and also refers to Technion Israel which I personally think is connected with Brainchip. An article he also touched on was a.i. algorithm to predict embryo implantation probability which was published by TechCrunch, just an interesting article in itself. Then there is an an article was by the Korea Institute of Science and Technology developing detection of prostrate cancer through also ai trained algorithm which led me to Ickchan Kwon and the J Controlled release editors of the Journal of controlled release. (Controlled research Society) All very interesting reading.

But apart from the above readings I somehow and I cannot exactly remember how but it led me to Avnet, Schneider Electric, Iceotope and Lenovo.

And the word 'smart' that LDN emphasised on resonates in my brain. Avnet to be a major distributor of Renesas electronic products and are partnered with Lenovo.

www.lenovo.com/us/en/smarter

www.avnet.com/wps/portal/us/products/c/ai-at-the-edge/

www.avnet.com/wps/portal/us/products/c/ai-at-the-edge/renesas/

The other interesting feature is that Avnets website heavily focuses on computing at the Edge. There are many pages with reference to this.

www.avnet.com/wps/portal/integrated/solutions/iot/building-blocks/

Intelligence moves to the edge
    In a traditional IoT deployment, data collected from devices is aggregated and analyzed in the cloud. However, applications such as autonomous driving or medical imaging require more real-time data collection power.Here lies the problem: Communicating up to the cloud and back isn’t fast enough to stop a car in its track or give immediate feedback on a healthcare inquiry. That’s why edge computing is transforming the Internet of Things. As IT compute shifts from the cloud, OT compute is shifting from the data center—and both are meeting in the middle at the edge, which offers lower latency and thus higher IoT deployment effectiveness.

imo dyor
    Have a great Sunday evening fellow brners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.332M 7.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 2243956 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 431705 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.