BRN 6.25% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-25232

1. 10,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26941
    Hi MaxA
    Nice positive article but the problem with it is that the author did not have before he started writing a clear understanding of and definition for what is Artificial Intelligence.

I wrote a post some time back for Nannapat on this point and if she has the time she might like to link it for you to read.

It has been said multiple times that AKIDA technology is first to market. This however sells short what it is all about because it is a unique solution unlike anything else that does not need new technology to be invented to realise its potential and it is PATENT protected.

First to market, patent protected, unique, no one else can do what AKIDA is doing legally world wide.

So some points to consider:

1. The article lumps AKIDA in with Ai accelerators. AKIDA is not an accelerator it is a self contained processor a mini computer. Ai accelerators speed up sending of information/data from the edge either to a central processing unit or to the cloud for processing.

2. AKIDA is not deep learning. Deep learning is not artificial intelligence it is a system for extracting answers to questions from programmed information. Don’t know if you are old enough to remember encyclopaedia . When I was a child you would go to the library and look up things you wanted to know in this set of reference books. No one back then would ever have suggested these books contained artificial intelligence. Deep learning put the knowledge in these books into a computer as data and used algorithms created by man that when asked a question could search the data and find the answer. It cannot find that which is not there. Like magicians use tricks to claim something occurred as a result of magic companies use deep learning techniques to claim this extraction of data is artificial intelligence.

3. AKIDA is beyond this claimed level of artificial intelligence attributed to deep learning in its first iteration AKD1000 and is on the brink of being artificial general intelligence and will draw closer again in its AKD2000 and AKD3000 iterations. This is why NASA has taken an interest because AKIDA uniquely offers the ability to incrementally learn unconnected in deep space and make intelligent decisions in circumstances where the problem/situation has not previously been encountered/taught/trained regarding navigation and control of space vessels at ultra low power while meeting weight and size limitations.

My opinion only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $414.8K 2.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 569432 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1170430 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.