BRN 2.70% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks @factfinder for your usual well considered and...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks @factfinder for your usual well considered and informative response. I am old enough to remember encyclopaedias and that it was a big deal if a family could afford to buy a set of their own from the many salesmen selling them!! Apart from the desire to make some money researching and learning is one of the very enjoyable elements of owning shares in Brainchip.

This morning I was looking at a slideshow on "10 AI Chip Startups you Should Know". It is not an in-depth analysis at all just a summary and Brainchip was included. I was looking at one of the other companies mentioned Groq and their Tensor Stream Processor. which is the apparently able to deliver 1 peta operation per second on a single chip. Now this might test if I understand what you have said correctly but my understanding would be that the Goq product will speed up deep learning capability but is not a self contained processor like Akida? None of the other companies products seem to suggest that they have self learning capability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $885.1K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 167118 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 821248 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.