BRN 0.00% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hey Fact Finder. Thanks for the post. I'm terms of first...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Fact Finder. Thanks for the post.

I'm terms of first mover... Check out Graphcore's product line, who already hold Microsoft as a paying customer (among other v large customers). They have 450 employees spread across pretty much the whole globe. The investors who have invested in them have given them a valuation of 2.7b. The investors who BRN were able to secure mid-late last year (after knowledge of pending possible NASA relationship and IP deal) were only willing to invest at 15c, or a 287mil valuation.

Graphcore's valuation appears justifiable but for BRN I'm hoping to hear something that acts as somewhat of a game changing advantage their chips have relative to some of these other startups (if this is in fact the case).

I am no expert but it appears more that BRN has a shot as a player in this space but they aren't so far down the road yet. It would be great to hear what the particular technical advantages are within BRN's IP/products, and how they compare to some of the similar products in Graphcore's line.

Cheers

Last edited by marcuzlay: 26/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25405 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 6048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.