BRN 6.25% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-25241

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Good afternoon Ladies & Gents,

My Story:-

I’m what most would call an inexperienced investor. I have been purchasing FMG shares for about 14 years but that’s it. I came across BRN about 7 months ago on the ComSec list of most traded companies and liked what I read. So I did some research for awhile and thought-that there was huge growth potential, and so began my journey BRN. A few months into my journey I discovered HC. What a find that was.

I have managed so far to amass 240 thousand BRN shares. I am very happy with that. Now, I would have loved to direct more savings into buying more BRN shares but I was hesitant of doing this in case there was a take over of the company which would mean that I did not reap the full financial benefit. So I decided to diversify my holdings and bought shares in CRO and AVZ.I am 51 and would like to retire sooner rather than later. I am comfortable with these decisions and hope all progresses well.I would like to take the time to sincerely thank you all for sharing the findings of your research. I am in awe of the information that you all provide. I am sure that you are aware that there is another community of people like me who read HC, but who are inexperienced and sometimes a bit shy to contribute.So Thank you Ladies and Gents for providing us all with such valuable information to us silent bunch. You are more than generous.

Kindest Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $414.8K 2.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 569432 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1170430 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.