BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hey Fact FinderOn the capital raised, I wasn't suggesting BRN...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Fact Finder

On the capital raised, I wasn't suggesting BRN couldn't raise more capital. I was saying that they were only able to obtain a 15 cent price per share in order to raise the 30mil. This means that whilst the stock market was valuing the company at approx 3 times this valuation, venture capitalists could only justify a much smaller valuation for the company - there was a very large disparity which concerned me.

It appears that Graphcore have some products that compete directly, and others that don't compete at all, but all of their products increase the number/type of customers they can sell to and further justify their 2.7b valuation. I may be missing something though and am interested to learn more/ be pointed in the right direction.

Graphcore sells product which competes on automonmous driving chip requirements - if you/ someone can link to any of the posts outlining any specific advantages of Brainchip over Graphcore for this industry or vice versa that would be awesome - apologies if I'm playing catch up here.

Cheers
    Last edited by marcuzlay: 26/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.