BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-25725

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1181
    Not sure how this affects our involvement with Ford, but they've just signed a deal with Google for in-car connectivity and cloud services.

Key points that I took out of the article which may be relevant to Brainchip....

• Google is expected to assist Ford with everything from in-car infotainment systems and remote, or over-the-air, updates to using artificial intelligence.
    • The deal is not exclusive, allowing the companies to use other clouds or existing Ford data centers.
    • Google will also help Ford use artificial intelligence in areas such as supply chain logistics and manufacturing, the companies said.
    • Such services include predictive maintenance, apps and data utilization to allow companies to more regularly interact with customers after they purchase a vehicle.

My only concern is the following comment from Ford, because from memory the intent of Akida was to be used as part of Ford's in-car entertainment experience?......“That means that we have to get out of the business of doing generic things that we do not add value, like navigation systems and a lot of the in-car entertainment experience.”

Overall though, if we're still in the equation with Ford and now combined with Google this is great news.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/01/ford-and-google-sign-six-year-deal-for-android-in-car-apps-cloud.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.