BRN 0.00% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-25988

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Stolen from a Facebook post this morning ... thought I would share for those not on the platform, as this is really well spelled out, and exactly what we are discussing...

Keeping in mind that Ford was one of the first to sign on to the early access program, and have since stuck like glue to the non disclosure agreements (rather frustratingly) They’re now doubling investment into both electronic vehicles and autonomous vehicles, with the autonomous vehicle investment alone increasing to 7 billion.

BRN and the Akida architecture is a potential catalyst for this entire industry, and to boot its the only such semi conductor company that is registered on any stock market in the entire world, and therefore is very sensitive to demand from investors, as there’s only one horse in the race.

With Ford ramping up, and doubling down on the sector, it seems at the very least they know something we don’t know about this market that has them hustling to get production ready vehicles to factories, and there isn’t a single competitor, and they’re currently signed with us.

The latest podcast notes from PVDM that traditional transistor architecture, like intel chips, have plateaued. Moores law suggested that it would be possible to double the number of transistors on a silicon chip every two years, but at the moment, a standard silicon chip can pack as many 2 billion transistors on a single silicon chip no more than 7 hydrogen atoms thick. The more you add, the more heat you generate, the more energy you need to use to keep the chips cool in order for them to perform only marginally better than the last models. PVDM notes quite rightly, the last decade of silicon performance has seen almost no true performance increases. Neuromorphic architecture is at its true dawn and already offers significant performance increases at vastly reduced power and this is the first commercially available chip in the world. In my view, if these chips are successful it will usher in an era that will make the 80’s tech boom look pathetic, and I don’t know a business on earth that wouldn’t rather have autonomous processes over humans, so I wouldn’t bank on humanity over silicon.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/2/4/22267195/ford-electric-autonomous-investment-29-billion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $3.945M 16.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22222 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 909177 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.