BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-260

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

In my opinion, which I'm sure I am entitled to are these:

I expect little to no revenue to be declared in the upcoming 4c.......Opinion, based on my understanding of how business's operate.....Fact.

I have owned Brainchip shares since 2015....Fact.

I may fly home to Perth for a couple of days and catch up with our Founder, Peter Van Der Made and discuss Brainchip and other private family matters....Fact.

Louis Di Nardo, President & CEO stated on 3 January 2020 in a live Webinar from San Francisco, that he intended, if the Board agreed, to resume quarterly Webinars again, meaning that the next Webinar would be held in late April, early May 2020.....Fact.

Stephe Wilks, former Chairman of Brainchip Holding Ltd, did not get PUSHED, as one individual stated a few weeks ago....Fact.

Adam Osseiran, Non-Executive Director of Brainchip Holdings Ltd, told me via a Linkedin conversation that Stephe Wilks left of his own freewill, based on a mutual agreement between he and the Board that was agreed to well before his apparent quick exit on 31 December 2019....Fact.

A Hot Copper poster made a false and seriously misleading statement a few weeks ago that was never moderated for reasons that are beyond me...stating that the CEO will be gone by the end of February 2020 and his replacement is a ripper.....if that isn't a defamatory, unsubstantiated post, well I hope Louis Di Nardo takes action against this website...end of story !

Thank you....not advice, use your own intelligence if you decide to enter the World of the Gekko. mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.