BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-26097

1. 9,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26548
    Sorry I do not agree because in agreeing I would be accepting the premise of his post that others have caught up with the quantum technological leap underpinning AKIDA technology.

Many here if not all have heard that AKIDA technology is capable of one shot and incremental learning on chip.

In the latest Podcast Peter van der Made used the example of showing AKIDA a tiger from one view and it learning sufficient information from that one picture to then recognise tigers from all different angles against all different backgrounds.

Once one shot learning takes place then AKIDA as it continues to identify the tiger incrementally reinforces and improves its recognition ability.

Peter van der Made stated that creating this ability in an intelligent device has been something scientists have been trying to do for over twenty years and Brainchip has achieved it in a 28nm chip named AKIDA ahead of the whole world. No one else can do this.

If you still do not get how incredible this is you can go and Google how many images are required to teach every other system to identify something as complex and changeable in shape and form as a tiger and you will discover the number 10,000 images as a recurring theme and how many hours, days and some cases weeks such learning takes to be achieved.

The sort of concerns being expressed here are like those that the investors in the first television set would have been voicing about radio sales being on the increase.

If those investing in television had understood the technological differences they would not have been concerned about radios and so it is with AKIDA technology and the technology confined by Moore’s Law.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.