BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-264

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903

"I hope the cost (and dilution in shareholdings) in delaying Akida for so long was worth it? "

Hi GF. As usual a compelling post, but knowing what you know you would have to accept that the above comment is a bit harsh. The Co. hasn't been delaying anything. True, their estimates for the time it would take for the release of Akida were way off. Even misleading perhaps. Would I argue their estimates stunk? Hell no!

Got to take into account that in regard to all things neuromorphic, the development of the Akida chip and the IP, has meant to a large extent the Co's been charting unnavigated waters.

The long and the short of it is, BRN appears to be currently closer to the release of a commercialized spiking neuromorphic chip than Intel and IBM, despite their considerably bigger budgets. So arguments about delaying Akida for so long, are not the issue. What's happened in the past has happened.

It's crunch time for the Company, we all know that. There really is only one issue, do we get some behemoths on side taking up the IP or the chip this year or not?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.