BRN 2.56% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-26946

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    With Renesas signing an IP agreement I expect that we will see more similar agreements soon. I also suspect that once the commercial agreement start to flow we likely to see a Number of these agreements in succession. All of this makes sense because we have a number of clients and potential clients all at the same stage in their life cycle with BRN. when this happens I believe we will see an increase in share price that will make last September look like a foothill on the chart. This is likely to be stoked even further by market participants suddenly getting FOMO and wanting to jump on the bandwagon and the rest of the market waking up to what is actually happening with BRN .While after that I think we could probably expect to see some retracement, the stock will then build another base to launch further skyward as the business grows and develops. This further phase won't happen as quickly but it's likely to develop over the course of the next couple of years leaving long-term holders with a stock worth a lot of money. I couldn't guess at this stage what the stock price will be but it will be substantial and perhaps even more than some people here are speculating. that's my prognosis for what it's worth but with all we know it's really for me just a question of when rather than if. it's hard to see how product like this isn't going to succeed on a big scale. it's just a matter of time in my opinion.
    Last edited by GDJR69: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $184.3K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 1745755 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 691629 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.