BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-27115

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25802
    My response was aimed at an earlier now moderated poster who was suggesting anyone with a positive opinion on Brainchip was a paid upramper.

I am with you entirely as to this Deloite's White Paper particularly if Brainchip can crack it into the ASX 300 sometime in March because Deloitte's being one of the worlds big four accounting firms its' opinion on Brainchip will count big time with the superannuation fund managers.

"Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England." From Wiki

Rest assured that while the significance of Deloitte recommendations may not be recognised by your average retail investor having been educated by my high flying son a Deloitte recommendation turns many wheels of commerce in fact some super fund deeds might stipulate that managers have to have regard to its opinion in deciding whether to invest in a company.

So you are absolutely correct to feel a warm fussy feeling about this White Paper.

Apologise for allowing the lowest form of wit to get in the way.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.