BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-27187

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

I have to totally agree, as when I read that closing line this morning, thinking to myself, I thought, that's interesting, this poster appears to be sitting on the fence.

5/5 Star Risk.......absolute crap.....the highest risk level exposed to what exactly ?

5/5 Star Potential....isn't that Mike Davies' view of his Intel Labs team ?

The Akida Neural Fabric and all it's interfaces all function as was expected, as I haven't been told personally by our Founder/s that it exceeded expectations I won't say so.

Last year when we first heard about vibration analysis, bearings, pre-empting maintenance issues focusing on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) well that really opened up another market that isn't huge, it's infinite.

As soon as it was confirmed that Peter and the team were working with Trains in Western Australia, I posted a post mentioning the (obvious) Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals with their massive Iron Ore Trains heading, with a very heavy payload to the Port of Darwin.. "I'm working remotely from Perth"

Now, I may be wrong here, but the amount of energy running this type of analysis is in the 1,000,000th of a Watt !
    That is the (IIOT) space.

Think about this...ALL Airlines, whether that be, Commercial, Military or otherwise..ground maintenance etc.

If Brainchip's Akida Neural Processor is seriously being considered by NASA, well, does that also mean that the doors to the Navy, DOD, Air Force, Flight Deck Operations Worldwide just open up...it's a no brainer.

And, this is only the 1st Akida Processor, the rest of the family intend joining in on the family portrait over the coming 5 plus years (estimate)

I have read on this forum that Akida 2 has been completed, as in the design..I am 100% sure that, that hasn't been validated by Peter or Anil...very happy to be corrected, maybe I missed something...that would appear only in an update approved for release by the Board.

That beings me back to that German Shareholders Group, with regards to this statement below:

"Production starts at the renowned company TSMC in the next few months (March/April)"

I'm sorry to say, but that statement hasn't been validated by the company whatsoever, yet...that is based on hope, until the company comes out and makes a definitive statement confirming as such.

That's like placing your chips on zero, the bank gets to keep it all....getting ahead of yourselves ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.