BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-27200

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    This may not be practical in the real world but,
    I would like to think that Brainchip has an ethics committee and that IP contracts will have a fit for purpose clause, whereby the Licensee declares its intended purpose and our design team configure a chip codes for said purpose as approved by an ethics committee.
    In so doing it could be considered as a safe guard against Akida being misused for unethical purposes.
    I'm not a programmer but I can imaging the IP licensed codes in a the fit for purpose chip being supplied by BRN might include an incorruptible imbedded partition unique to each licensee's declared intended use purpose.
    If or when a chip got into the wrong hands that was intending a misuse of the AKIDA , the chip could short circuit and self destruct, rendering it useless for any purpose outside of an Ethically Approved IP licensee's declared purpose.
    The thought of AI in our lives is seen by a percentage of our society as being threatening in many ways.
    We are at the beginning of a very disruptive revolution which warrants that safe guards be in place at the onset.
    This could place added demand on Management but with Great Power comes Great Responsibility.
    Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.