BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-27288

1. 9,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25771
    The known manufacturers like EverReady etc have gone to child proof packaging but the problem apparently is devices that come with a battery in place or in the box as they are for want of a better term generic batteries from unknown sources (read China) that are bought in great quantities for little money by the device manufacturers. I suspect that the argument being put to government by the EverReady's of this world is that if they are forced to do this extra coating then the price of their batteries will go well beyond the competition coming out of China and you know the rest.

Hydrofluoric acid is used to amongst other things clean mag wheels on cars. Years ago now I acted for a 16 year old boy who went to do work experience on a placement from his high school with a local motor cycle repair and sales outlet. He was given the job of cleaning the old sign writing on the windows off and was handed a rag and mag wheel cleaner. No gloves. He cleaned the windows. That night he collapsed at home rushed to hospital survived because an alert Doctor asked the right questions and quickly put him on a calcium drip which bound with the acid. Unfortunately the acid had virtually killed off all the nerves in his hand up to his wrist. This hydrofluoric acid would have just kept going but for the quick action of the Doctor. Listening to the Doctor who was interviewed it sounded to me like the same mechanism of action with the acid that leaks from the little batteries once it leaks and starts to burn it keeps going and may not produce significant symptoms until it gets to the aorta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.