BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-27722

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I've just spent the last few hours catching up on this thread and I'm going to be real honest when I ask where are all the down rampers that are continuously being mentioned? Seems like anyone that applies critical thinking or remarks negatively towards BRN is instantly labelled a down ramper. What I see is more down ramping of down rampers than down rampers actually doing any down ramping ...

I am down ramping by stating the hour chart shows SP is now firmly on the lower Bollinger band indicating a down trend? This isn't necessarily bad for those of us that intend on retiring soon because if you are capable of looking at the chart yourself you'll also notice that there was a lengthy period of down trend prior to the announcements be made before Christmas. My sentiment is not as optimistic as it was a few weeks ago and am expecting the SP to continue falling below 50 cents unless there's any substance to the cringe worthy UPRAMPING about a company "BLACKOUT" and big news being announced "DARN SOON"...

Kicking myself I didn't sell at 65 cents and patiently waited to re-enter below 50 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $955.3K 5.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 2271914 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 347798 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.