BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-27882

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    FF-
    When other companies I have held (have been subject of a takeover and I am not totally convinced that that might be the case here) I have felt completely ignored by the companies concerned.

I have been invested in BRN for far too long for that to be the case this time around. Given that retail hold 30 to 40% of the company and you only need 25% to block any takeover we should consider how retail ie the plebs might rise up and use their market power to ensure that this is not what happens here.

We have a platform to get actual shareholders together and persons like yourself able to provide a proper platform to take polls of what real shareholders views are and to communicate those majority views to the Board and management. - FF
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact Finder I agree 100% with your post on these matters. Having been through several T/Os and had close contact with Top 5 during this I still felt ignored and in all cases did not want a T/O anyway but to let the companies run instead. Retail lose out significantly regardless!

Your idea about taking a blocking stance and polling forum members with a view to a share holder rep is excellent.

Might I suggest doing an initial simple poll with different price levels [if a T/O] including an absolute NO vote to see forum reaction first ?
    Can be hard to galvanize people some times.

That young bloke doing a poll here the other day was using a Platform that might be suitable. His post should be here somewhere.

What ever the case having Brispot Nominees and also Regal having been here is enough reason to be concerned.

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.