BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-278

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    I actually think there is a good potential earn in this company. There is AI tech that is verifiably sound. The media is starting to look for the next big thing and AI is starting to make some noise. Deals are being done. The deals though are not involving ASX listed companies, but tech-bro's in the tech scene. If you are a big Silicon Valley dealmaker, why would you consider a deal on the ASX; its too restrictive. These people are VC's playing with Billionaires looking for unlisted Unicorns to put big valuations on for a biiiiig fee, not a 6%'er on a $5m raise. So it has to be so perfect that you would never walk past it for fear of missing the next Microsoft/Google.

A few things have to happen before BRN shareholders will be rewarded:
    1. Lou has to go. Whether you think he has done a good job or not, there is enough smell around opinion of bad management that it will restrain the right investors. "Overpaid, under-delivered"..."Leave Lou alone, he's great"...who cares. Anyone who is managing money of the sort of scale that should be invested in a clean Silicon-Valley based unlisted version of BRN would not risk it. They bet on the man, not the (alleged) leaches he is now trapped within. They'll think it easier wait for it to fail or let someone else go first to clean up the muck, they'd have other deals to do. He's not even a tech-bro, he's a guy that last dealt when floppy disks were cutting edge. This is a Jack Barker, not a Mike Brooks-Cannon. (I'm sorry to all the old men on here, but your time in tech has passed. Get over it or be that guy that you used to laugh at when you were young. Your opinion is wrong, the world has changed. Talk inwards with your opinions on tech share trading, and we'll come to you for stories on the sagas of black and white TV.)
    2. Finish the damn thing. This is like a big oil target with 2D seismic. Finish it!!!! (or let them finish it guys, c'mon, even I can't blame Lou for manufacturing delays of a brand new revolutionary type of computer chip - pick your targets better! There's no shortage of them.)
    3. The con-note has to wash through. These are the worst kind of financial instruments. The stock cannot run until these are all sold. Speak to your broker, see if you can get a feel how many are left, then buy the very last lot. They are not holding, that's a known. If Wilks did this, then it is good he has gone.
    4. DO A G#D D#MN&D D&AL!!!!! Anything. Something! There are literally every single usage-nesses of this technology in every single computer related thing that computers do everywhere! Give some code to some computer club and say "nerd this shit up!". Prove it for free and have it go viral globally!! RU kidding me, theres a Brainchip that can do what OMG!!?!?! (emoji etc) (nerd-sploosh ensues...billions invested in BRN...BRN-series numberplates and Ferraris sell out)
    5. A real investor. This needs the same validation in the market as it has had in the lab. Currently its had zero validation as an investment with zero validatory investors (in fact, less than, as the majority of the major shareholders didn't pay market for their shares, if at all...)
    5. Do point 1 first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $909.4K 5.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 1274483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 309093 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.