BRN 1.28% 19.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-28142

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25856
    Final thought for the day.

The CEO has on a number of occasions spoken of AKIDA technology's green credentials and how widespread implementation would reduce the amount of power needed by Data Centres by moving processing to the edge.

I suspect that everyone on here has heard that in the USA one city has been without power because the temperatures have dropped to such an extent that the wind turbines have frozen. It goes without saying that the solar panels would also not be producing at peak efficiency if at all and in consequence 2.5 million US citizens are without power in sub zero temperatures and also things like their sanitation systems have shut down as they need power to process and move sewerage. I then thought they should have battery back up as they do in South Australia however when I checked the Tesla Power Wall it apparently stops working completely at minus 20 degrees and as the temperature is on its way down to minus 20 degrees the efficiency reduces and even those residents who had good advice and installed their power walls inside their insulated garages have systems that will not feed power from the batteries into the house when the grid is down.

So give it names like poor planning or fraud or whatever just like politicians and lobby groups implement criminal and other laws because of knee jerk populist opinions driven by hype and the 24 hour news cycle transitioning from carbon to renewables is beset with problems that actually need thought and planning otherwise you get what I have described above complete chaos.

Technology like Brainchip's AKIDA by dramatically reducing power consumption in the present are essential to this mission and might just give the breathing space necessary for proper planning to take place.

My opinion only DYOR

AKIDA Ballista.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
0.003(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $228.8K 1.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 1749892 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 794321 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.