BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

FF, I appreciate so much of your comments and research, but i...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    FF, I appreciate so much of your comments and research, but i wish to take issue with this post.

Whist I do not disagree that Akida may benefit the implementation of energy saving, it is quite wrong to state that the reason for Texas' problems are attributable to solar and wind energy. Data from the state's grid operator makes it clear that the majority of outages were caused by gas supply constraints corresponding to a major spike in demand. Whilst the 10% of energy supplied by the wind turbines would have helped it would not have solved the problem or been the major contributor to the problem. You suggest otherwise and you are wrong and are not being factual!

Akida would potentially help, but only if companies want to help. Perhaps because the energy industry in Texas is deregulated and the implementation of emergency planning such that this type of event may be minimised was left to the operating companies who chose not to spend the dollars required Akida would have been of no benefit whatsoever.
    It may be fair to say that even with nuclear reactors closing down in the Texas extreme cold weather event due to there being no perceived requirement to plan for such an eventuality, that the use of coal and oil, may have contributed to the event through climate change. Whilst unproven, it is worthy of consideration as a balance to your assertions.

Anyway this is an Akida/Brainchip forum and I am hopeful we will hear something soon. Also note that the Tensor Phase 1 program is due for completion on March 1st. Will we get to Phase II?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.