BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-28157

1. 9,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25501
    I apologise. Clearly my point was that planning and thought are necessary rather than hype and responses to the 24 hour news cycle by politicians was not well made so I bow to your greater knowledge in the area.

I will however still believe that technologies such as AKIDA that can reduce power consumption of existing systems will be of great benefit while the world stumbles about unable to agree on anything and China marches ahead building coal fired power station after coal fired power station.

Industry is driven by profit. Profit is what is left after overheads. The cost of power for industry is a significant overhead. Technologies like AKIDA that reduce power consumption reduce overheads and increase profits. Such initiatives do not need governments to come on board.

The fact that governments have adopted potentially good technology that has failed will make its further introduction when it is improved more difficult so whether it was the sole reason or not does not really matter in the 24 hour news cycle. A climate denying politician has the fuel to build a campaign around with colour glossy pictures of frozen wind turbines and elderly people burning furniture to keep warm. The 70 plus million people who voted for Donald Trump have proof of what he stood for and Joe Biden's job just got a whole lot more difficult.

But as you say this is not a place for politics but it is for AKIDA technology and that is my whole purpose in posting. AKIDA technology is relevant regardless of the politics because it saves not only power reducing green house gas emissions but saves companies money and improves their bottom line. No politics needed. By-product green house gas reduction.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.