BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree with you there @uiux. The deal should have specified...

1. 3,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    I agree with you there @uiux. The deal should have specified exactly how it is going to be used by Renesas in their devices. I reckon either Renesas or Brainchip would certainly know the "exact use cases of Akida" otherwise they wouldn't have licensed Akida if they had no idea of its use cases. It's just common sense.

We do know one of the use cases is R-car and ADAS technology. I have searched for any mention of Brainchip on the web and all literature by Renesas and couldn't find anything and I would have expected our company be mentioned there. We shouldn't be speculating anything. The contract has been made and the terms & use cases should be spelt out clearly.

Microsoft Azure is partnering up with Renesas and Bosch to develop AI technology and we very well hope our IP is the "main ingredient" in these lucrative deals. Renesas have access to our IP and that's a very valuable resource at their disposal to use any way they wish as long as the IP licensing contract with BRN specifies it. That's just my opinion.

Last edited by Zacsydney: 21/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.